The RSU Advisory Board is a formal sub-committee of the Ravensbourne Board of Governors. The Board shall be responsible for the management and administration of the Union and (subject to the Education Act, this agreement and the Students’ Union Constitution) may exercise all the powers of the Union. The RSU Advisory Board’s powers shall include but not be limited to responsibility for:
- the governance of the Union;
- the budget and finances of the Union; and
- the strategy of the Union.
The RSU Advisory Board is required to report annually to the Ravensbourne Board of Governors the following:
- a report regarding any elections held that year
- an end of year financial report
- an annual list of all external organisations to which the union has made donations and details of those donations
- a list of all external organisations to which the RSU Advisory Board has agreed for the Union to affiliate to, including details of any subscription or similar fee paid or proposed to be paid
Please refer to the RSU Advisory Board Terms of Reference for more details.
Minutes of the RSU Advisory Board